To see information relevant to you please log in or Not you?

If things go wrong

We always strive to help our members however we can but if something goes wrong, there are things you can do.

Making a complaint

If you have any queries about the Fund or your benefits, please write to Nestlé Pensions who will always try to provide a quick and accurate response. However, if you aren’t satisfied with the response you get, the Fund operates a formal internal dispute resolution procedure to resolve any disputes between the Fund and its members, prospective members and beneficiaries.

When you contact Nestlé Pensions, you’ll need to ask for an application form to submit your complaint for consideration. You will get a written decision and explanation, where possible, within two months. If you are still not satisfied, you have six months to appeal to the Trustee Board in a stage 2 application. The Trustee will normally try to get back to you within four months. If you aren’t satisfied with the Trustee’s decision, you can refer your complaint to the Pensions Ombudsman.

The Pensions Ombudsman

The Pensions Ombudsman is an independent organisation which was set up to investigate complaints about pension administration. It has the legal powers to make decisions that are final, binding and enforceable in court. If you would like to complain to the Ombudsman, you need to contact them within three years of the event that you are complaining about. They will then work to:

  • investigate the case,
  • establish the facts, and
  • make a decision

You can contact them using the details below:


0800 917 4487


The Pensions Ombudsman
10 South Colonnade
Canary Wharf
E14 4PU
United Kingdom