You are viewing content for Pensioner members Not you?

Power of Attorney

If you have Power of Attorney over a pensioner and need to make any changes or request any information on their behalf, you’ll need to send us either the original Power of Attorney document or a certified copy. The following people are able to ‘certify’ a copy:

  • A medical practitioner
  • A dentist
  • A professional at your bank
  • A solicitor
  • A notary
  • A member of the police force
  • A Justice of the Peace
  • A member of the clergy
  • An MP
  • Authorised person of Nestlé Group

If you have any questions about using a Power of Attorney in relation to a Nestlé pension, please contact us.