Welcome to your dedicated section of the Nestlé Pensions website.
At Nestlé UK Pension Fund we look after the needs of over 18,000 pensioners. Each of you will have built up pension benefits in different ways, depending on when you joined the Fund and many other factors. So rather than going into lots of detail about all of these benefits, this website is aimed at helping you:
- understand how your pension increases,
- find different documents and forms that you might need,
- understand what benefits your loved ones might be eligible for when you die, and
- contact our pensions team.
If you have any specific questions about your pension (particularly those related to benefits that you built up before 6 August 2010), the best thing to do is to refer to any documents that we may have sent you at the time. Or get in touch with our friendly, knowledgeable team, who will be able to look at your specific benefits in detail.
What do you want to do?
What do you want to know?
In the latest edition of Pensions News, you can read about:
- Company news
- Membership and funding
- An update from your Trustees
- State benefits and protection for your loved ones
Your newsletter will be posted to you at your home address but you can find it and earlier editions of Pensions News under Member Communications
Visit the 'How the Fund is run' page to find out information about the Fund, including:
- Who sits on the trustee board, and how they manage the Fund
- General information, including what would happen if Nestlé decided to make changes to the Fund.
Your Nestlé pension increase letter will be posted on 17 April 2019 and will detail your pension payment dates.
For more information, visit the Your pension page.