You are viewing content for Pensioner members Not you?

What happens if you get divorced?

If you get divorced or end your civil partnership, the court can allocate some of your pension benefits to your ex-spouse / civil partner. If you are making financial arrangements in connection with a marital separation, a divorce or ending of a civil partnership, you should get advice about your pension rights. You or your lawyer may ask for an up-to-date calculation of the transfer value of your benefits.

If you are going through a divorce or ending a civil partnership and need information about your Nestlé pension, please contact Nestlé Pensions.