You are viewing content for Deferred members Not you?

What if you change address?

If you’ve changed your address, please write to Nestlé Pensions with your new address details, making sure that you sign the letter to tell us that you authorise the change. That way, you’ll continue to receive relevant information about your pension. We can also accept a scanned signed letter by email.

If you move house, please contact us to tell us your new address.