Welcome to the Nestlé UK Pensions website
This is the dedicated section of the Nestlé Pensions website for deferred members.
At the Nestlé UK Pension Fund (the Fund) we look after the needs of over 8,000 deferred members. Each of you will have built up pension benefits in different ways, depending on when you joined the Fund and many other factors. So rather than going into lots of detail about all of these benefits, this website is aimed at helping you:
- understand how your pension increases,
- find different documents and forms that you might need, and
- understand what benefits your loved ones might be eligible for when you die.
If you have any specific questions about your pension (particularly those related to benefits that you built up before 1 August 2010), the best thing to do is to get in touch with our friendly, knowledgeable team, who will be able to look at your specific benefits in detail.
What do you want to do?
What do you want to know?
Visit the 'How the Fund is run' page to find out information about the Fund, including:
- Who sits on the trustee board, and how they manage the Fund; and
- General information, including what would happen if Nestlé decided to make changes to the Fund.
The Fund's DC Chair’s statement is now available online. You can find it in the ‘Forms and Documents’ section of the website.
In it you’ll find an update on the Fund from the Chair along with the Statement of Investment Principles (SIP) and other Fund information.