You are viewing content for Deferred members Not you?

What if you change address?

It’s important that you let us know if your address or contact details change so we can keep you updated with relevant information about your pension.

The easiest way to do this is to complete a Change of Address or Details Form.

Download a Change of Address or Personal Details Form

You can email your signed form back to us as an attachment to

Alternatively, you can write to us with your new address or details or send us a scanned, signed letter by email.

Please make sure you sign your form or letter, as this gives us your permission to make these changes to your pension record.